Company legislation requires businesses to perform many administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you are complying with the Corporations Law.
The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At BWR Accountants & Advisers, we are able to relieve this burden from you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing of annual returns on your behalf
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered Office Facility
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you focus on running your business, rather than administering it.